Skip to main content

Dissection (v.): cut apart so as to show the internal structure.

The little boy slept on - unaware of what was happening outside [He was dreaming - some suspect he was retarded]
[Sound moral ground, hypochondriac, mental placebo, confusion abound]
His father thought he would never know he slapped his wife and held a axe to finish her off and threw her so she vanished in the cold of the night [ Allegory Act 1] The tender yet submissive mother and the fiery form yet to form.
[Moronic stand of the Nth status for monolithic solitude - Himalayas flash again and again]
He wanted to get rich nothing else - come what may
[Disruptive thoughts for disruptive ideas to get famous]
As I write this I can still hear those ghastly shouts emanating from that house in the darkness. Blood curdling shrieks as they were that would awake the cruelest demons and devils from their deepest slumber
[Highly volatile dump of the mind]
[World power domination Iraqi interim administration]
The TV blared on as if to mitigate the effect of beating the wife black and blue and bleeding all over.
[Najaf and Fallujah bloodied red]
Reality show was it of the modern age - loop within a loop Nesting of thoughts as if stupid programming constructs were not enough
[Kill the boredom get real - what is real ?]
Renunciation is real that which is real is true
[Britney is the go of this day - ask who Nivedita was and watch them stare]
Sleaze and Kaliyug age of mind boggling darkness
Pitch dark as the mouth of Goddess Kali as she gulps up everything with relish; cant get out of her clutches the Zombies of this material world Bright streaks of fire emanate from her fiery eyes and vaporise all, the Evil Dance starts
[Violence, Promiscuous relations, libidinal excesses, no control what so ever]
I have a job, so say so much but cant we get better. Human relations are the real thing that which I cannot get I cannot socialize and go to the parties not the parties of disco and booze. Am I a caged bird in this cage of the Unreal World (Tournament?)
[Money finance business cash cash cash - fight to stay alive in this tournament the competition and contest]
Consumer culture, buy this buy that, old lady cries hoarse like my granny cursing one and all, extolling the good ol days.
I wanted a Laptop - My friends were true friends and suggested the right path.
Don't waste money just because you have it . . .
[New Delhi, York ... NYPD India Police]
Get PHOREN Independence Day style
-> Olympics India 100 Billion + 1 medal [Feel Good Indeed] Hoisting a flag is a propaganda right as in British days just to keep 'secularism' intact; Gujarat - How about Punjab and Godhra (All blatant and corrupt on both sides - whom to blame ?)
IT - Tech - I want my mobile and palmtop even my company makes one Simputer they call it.
Salman God Rushdie's Model - Laksmi : Puja Festival today as I see them frolic somewhere in India on vacation ?
::: Tantra -> Hero, Child, Companion relations with god - As I read the Master's Gospel and my mind runs riot and I want to drown in Bliss (Samadhi its called)
Naked I came naked I shall go - and come back if I do not get to merge with the whole.
Mind I should kill the bloody demons of greed, lust and anger; jealousy and selfishness as they create havoc within
I write to get that right - I have nothing else to do - Is my time up; a total realization of how useless and vain this life is ...
Some deficiency I thought but the whole thing is a game a leela of the absolute mix and match get out of this whole game of life
EXIT.
What do I not have in life and yet I want to give it up
I realize the worthless nature of life and yet want to cling to it
Shame, fear and attachment lead the man down if the thresholds are crossed
Chaotic as the thought processes get further out of control I am writing - a great author that I think I am; what foolish vanity
Ideas galore but laziness gets you nowhere Stand up and fight do not show your back and flee
As the vomiting starts the smell in the mouth rises unbearable; The churning starts and the end will be reached half an eon past. A singularity which will be the meeting point of physics and metaphysics : Science follows Spirituality
Research for the knowledge the truth not the money - that has been envisaged and experience ages ago in my land of the sages and
yogis.


Was I hallucinating ... ?

Those thoughts, those thoughts are coming again. I need to hurry, run, flee; they are coming again, they will get me, they will dissect my mind my, inner most innards and throw them on the blog of my life. Do you see the blood stains ?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IIMB PGSEM SOP Essays.

The IIMB PGSEM application for 2008 had a SOP section which required 5 short essays to be written. Here are the ones I had written: Statement of Purpose How do you see the PGSEM helping you in your goals? (150 words) My taking up the PGSEM course has twin objectives, namely, self-development and learning all aspects of setting up, managing a commercial/social enterprise. Having worked in the software industry for five years, I have closely seen the software development life-cycle. However, there are several aspects of business and the economy that are of interest to me and I find the time ripe to explore these in a formal way, through academics; specifically strategic management of a firm, innovation strategies, and the scope of strategic consulting. Getting ready to usher in acceleration in growth opportunities in my care

Google BigQuery & Apache Hive

Google BIGQUERY is a fast, economical and fully-managed enterprise data warehouse for large-scale data analytics. Details of querying your custom table in BigQuery: https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/quickstart-web-ui The Apache Hive ™ data warehouse software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage and queried using SQL syntax. Built on top of Apache Hadoop™, Hive provides the following features: Tools to enable easy access to data via SQL, thus enabling data warehousing tasks such as extract/transform/load (ETL), reporting, and data analysis. A mechanism to impose structure on a variety of data formats Access to files stored either directly in Apache HDFS™ or in other data storage systems such as Apache HBase™ Query execution via Apache Tez™, Apache Spark™, or MapReduce Procedural language with HPL-SQL Sub-second query retrieval via Hive LLAP, Apache YARN and Apache Slider. More details on getting started: 

DNA newspaper plagiarizes my photographs!

The newspaper DNA (Daily News and Analysis - http://www.dnaindia.com/bangalore ) seems to have involved in not verifying its sources of photographs and having used my photographs (does this amount to plagiarism? I think it does) after it carried some of my pictures in the 'After Hrs' section of its newspaper on 31st January 2009, which I had taken at the IIMB Yamini 2009. It is good that they covered the event but they should have cited/verified the sources of the photographs. In all probability they or their sources just picked up the photos from my blog, with the belief that no one would notice anyways - seems they could not escape as luck would have it, I spotted them in the DNA paper on Saturday. It was early in the morning when as I flipped open the last page of the supplement that I was stunned to see my pics, which I was able to recognize immediately - however there were no credits anywhere in sight! Please check the photos below from the e-paper version on their website