Google BIGQUERY is a fast, economical and fully-managed enterprise data warehouse for large-scale data analytics. Details of querying your custom table in BigQuery:https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/quickstart-web-ui
- Tools to enable easy access to data via SQL, thus enabling data warehousing tasks such as extract/transform/load (ETL), reporting, and data analysis.
- A mechanism to impose structure on a variety of data formats
- Access to files stored either directly in Apache HDFS™ or in other data storage systems such as Apache HBase™
- Query execution via Apache Tez™, Apache Spark™, or MapReduce
- Procedural language with HPL-SQL
- Sub-second query retrieval via Hive LLAP, Apache YARN and Apache Slider.
More details on getting started: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted